Role: B2B Telesales Executive
Salary: £20,000 basic + quarterly bonus
Who Are Compare My Move
Compare My Move is the home of house moving. We operate an online comparison service for users looking to save time and money on removals, surveying and conveyancing services.
Based in Cardiff, we were recently named one of the fastest growing companies in Wales. We’re undergoing rapid growth, and are on the hunt for the best individuals to join our team.
Comparemymove.com is looking for a talented Telesales Executive. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running working within our Sales team to grow our business partner network. Do you want the chance to be part of an exciting and forward-thinking business? If so Comparemymove.com could be what you are looking for.
We need a focused, driven person who wants to progress and grow their career in line with our ongoing expansion. If this sounds like you then please get in touch as we’d love to meet you.
As a Telesales Executive you will be responsible for growing our business partner network by direct telemarketing. Working closely with the Senior Sales Executive you will be promoting the Comparemymove.com brand and service to potential new business prospects within the removals, surveying & conveyancing industries.
Who we are looking for;
- Someone with a strong background in B2B direct telesales
- Experience working in a sales team and reporting to senior staff about the growth of our partner network
- Experience in direct outbound sales/telemarketing calls to preset lists, all preceded with email marketing
- Experience in building relationships with business prospects from the initial contact
- Experience in discussing and promoting B2B services with prospect companies, relating our business model to their services and how we can benefit them
- Used to nurturing leads from prospect stage to converted customer
- Confident in email communication as required, use of templates and free written emails
- Experience in data cleansing to keep data lists up to date for future marketing activities
- Ability to work in a small team and contribute ideas to company as a whole
- A friendly and outgoing individual who genuinely enjoys dealing with people
- Can demonstrate a proactive and positive attitude to sales and business
- The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked in a sales team environment for a minimum of 2-3 years
- Competitive salary of £20,000
- Attractive sales bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Paid for parking
- Employee perk scheme through Perkbox
- Development opportunities as company expands
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays & Christmas/New Year closure
- Friendly, flexible working environment
Please email your CV over to email@example.com to apply for this position.