Role: Junior Creative Content Writer
Salary: Up to 18k
Comparemymove.com is an exciting young company in a period of rapid expansion and growth. We operate an online comparison service for people moving home, businesses relocating and international removals plus much, much more…
We are already experiencing huge success in our sector and are looking for the best people to join our growing team to help make Compare My Move a powerful, recognisable brand in the UK and beyond.
Are you a web-savvy content writer, who's eager to put their digital content writing experience to broader use? You've got ideas by the bucket load, but you also know how to make things happen. You're great at researching your subject matter, have an eye for detail, have superb communication, presentation and written skills and your organisational, time management and admin skills are second-to-none.
Then Compare My Move have the job for you. Working alongside the Head of Content and Digital Marketing team you will be required to create unique, engaging content for the UK's number one removal comparison website.
- Create relevant site content and work with off site content creators
- Reach out to high profile bloggers and industry professionals to work with them in promoting our products.
- Create unique Blog articles and guides as well as editing blogs from outside contributors.
- Create interesting articles for other websites within the industry sector.
- Help provide a fresh and creative outlook on campaigns and product releases.
- Contribute to monthly creative content meetings
- Write content snippets for social media promotion
- Report directly to the Senior Content Executive
- Be involved in all branding and creative campaigns
- Optimise content for SEO
- Writing content for on-going PR activities: Press Releases, Whitepapers.
- Writing content for on-going SEO activities
- Upload and edit articles through website CMS
On the job training
- Creative blogging and writing ability
- Strong writing and editing skills
- General computer skills & ability to use Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop & Wordpress
- Basic understanding of SEO (using keywords, meta descriptions, etc)
- Preferably has a background in social media, storytelling, and/or marketing.
- Ability to use websites CMS (WordPress or Craft)