Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £25-£30,000 depending on experience
Who Are Compare My Move
Compare My Move is the home of house moving. We operate an online comparison service for users looking to save time and money on removals, surveying and conveyancing services.
Based in Cardiff, we were recently named one of the fastest growing companies in Wales. We’re undergoing rapid growth, and are on the hunt for the best individuals to join our team.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing marketing team based in Cardiff.
Working within the digital marketing team you will be responsible for further driving our digital marketing and advertising activities across our key business services.
This role will allow you to develop your digital marketing skills within a lead generation environment. Focusing mainly on organic search traffic, in order to produce more inbound traffic and leads for our core services.
On Site SEO
- Optimisation of meta data to improve organic rankings
- Consistently auditing and improving website content
- Upload and format new pages through CMS
- Evaluating customer journey to identify new lead opportunities
- Optimise and improve internal linking structure
- Devise new local SEO strategies and content
- Perform keyword research across our core services
Outreach and Link Building
- Devise and monitor new link building activities
- Contribute to and optimise digital campaign
- Perform competitor backlink analysis
- Identify local and national websites to target
- Outreach key pieces of website content each month
- Report and evaluate digital performance and link activity
- Monitor and report on keyword rankings across multiple locations
- Analyse SEO traffic in Google Analytics and Search Console
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital marketing / SEO role
- Experience in Managing SEO & SEM campaigns, in-house or agency side
- Proficiency in SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and Ahrefs
- Strong understanding of Google's algorithm including updates and ranking factors
- Proven record of increasing traffic, leads and sales through digital marketing
- Competitive salary of up to £30k
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Employee perk scheme through Perkbox
- Development opportunities as company expands
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays & Christmas/New Year closure
- Friendly, flexible working environment
To apply for this position, please upload your CV below or send to email@example.com and our digital team will consider your application as soon as possible.