Role: PPC Specialist
Salary: 25K - 30K
Who Are Compare My Move
Comparemymove.com is an exciting young company in a period of rapid expansion and growth. We operate online comparison services for people moving home, businesses relocating and international removals plus much, much more…
We are already experiencing huge success in our sector and are looking for the best people to join our growing team to help make Compare My Move a powerful, recognisable brand in the UK and beyond.
Comparemymove.com is looking for a talented PPC Specialist. Our PPC campaigns are crucial to the business and are fundamental to our marketing success. We need someone who can hit the ground running managing our large, high budget campaigns and take our already successful results to the next level.
You will be working closely with the digital team so will need to have a genuine passion for online marketing and all things digital to help ensure our digital strategies flourish.
We are looking for a creative, driven person who wants to progress and grow their career in line with our ongoing expansion. If this sounds like you then please get in touch as we’d love to meet you.
As a PPC Specialist you will be responsible for managing and improving all the campaigns across all our paid search platforms. Also for developing new opportunities across the display networks. You will be taking ownership of this part of the business, training other team members in PPC processes and best practices and overall maximising the ROI through the entire PPC marketing needs of the business.
- Build, develop & enhance new and current paid search campaigns across Google, Bing and social media paid platforms including Facebook & Twitter
- Responsible for budget allocation and planning of all campaigns
- Optimise all PPC accounts to deliver improved ROI
- Create relevant well researched advertising copy and enhance to improve performance
- Manage conversion rate optimisation by presenting recommendations for landing page optimisation to improve quality scores and conversion rates
- Quickly develop a strong understanding of the Compare My Move service, competition, industry and marketing goals
- Research new opportunities to develop campaigns, increase good quality traffic and increase profitability
- Build, develop & enhance campaigns across the display advertising network
- Responsible for day-to-day bid management, performance tracking, keyword research, geo-targeting and competitor analysis
- Remain up to date with PPC and search industry developments
- Create in depth reports to present to the Directors and digital team providing feedback and new ideas for campaigns improvements
- Provide training to digital team on PPC processes and best practices
- At least 3 years experience managing PPC campaigns
- Confidence and experience in managing large PPC budgets over 60K per month
- A passion for online marketing and all things PPC and digital
- Budgeting, planning and project management skills
- Strong communication skills and work effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven track record of similar PPC role or PPC campaign management, and can demonstrate improving performance and ROI through case studies
- Expert on Google Analytics and new Adwords interface
- Experience or understanding of display or content network management
- Experience of building and managing social media paid campaigns
- Experience in training other in PPC skills and knowledge
- Adwords certified & Bing Ads certified desirable
- Worked on similar websites/business models (lead generation, online comparison…) desirable
- Experience of working as part of a digital team
- Sound understanding of SEO
- Competitive salary of up £30,000
- Free parking
- Company pension scheme
- Development opportunities as company expands
- Full VIP access to your very own ‘Perkbox’ platform with hundreds of exclusive money saving perks
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays & Christmas/New Year closure
- Friendly, flexible working environment
Please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.