Role: B2B Telesales Team Manager
Salary: £30,000 basic + attractive bonus scheme
Who Are Compare My Move?
Compare My Move is the home of moving home. We operate an online comparison service for users looking to save time and money on removals, surveying and conveyancing services.
Based in Cardiff, we were recently named one of the fastest growing companies in Wales. We’re undergoing rapid growth and are on the hunt for the best individuals to join our team.
Comparemymove.com is looking for a talented, experienced B2B Telesales Manager. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and lead our telesales team to help grow our business partner network. Do you want the chance to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business? If so, Comparemymove.com could be what you are looking for.
We need a focused, driven person who wants to progress and grow their career in line with our ongoing expansion. If this sounds like you then please get in touch as we’d love to meet you.
As a Telesales Manager you will be responsible for leading, building and developing the telesales team to ensure they are growing our business partner network by direct telemarketing. Working directly to the company Directors you will be promoting the Comparemymove.com brand and service to potential new business prospects within the removals, surveying & conveyancing industries by driving the sales team to meet and exceed company goals.
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating an expanding telesales team.
- Ensuring the team meets their sales targets while managing team KPI’s.
- Lead by example by making B2B direct outbound telemarketing calls to constantly improve team telesales techniques.
- Providing sales training, development, and performance management.
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Forecasting and analysing sales data with regular reporting to directors presenting quarterly department reports.
- Provide direction and leadership to team members through effective one on one and team coaching.
- Monitoring performance of team members competencies and KPI performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- The ideal candidate would be someone who has extensive team manager experience of 3+ years who is able to motivate, inspire and drive success.
- Someone with a strong background in both B2B direct telesales and managing a team of telesales employees.
- Experience in direct outbound telemarketing calls to pre-set lists, all preceded with email marketing.
- Experience in building relationships with business prospects from the initial contact and nurturing leads from prospect stage to converted customer.
- A friendly and outgoing individual who genuinely enjoys dealing with people with an ability to influence, motivate and develop relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- Experience recruiting the best people to build a strong successful sales team.
Experience creating sales strategy, managing processes and reporting directly to senior staff to highlight areas for improvement and growth.
- Passion for motivating and getting the best out of their team ensuing not only a productive but also a happy team environment.
- Experience setting up/contributing to digital email sales campaigns.
Ideally experience working with the HubSpot CRM to manage sales flow and monitoring team performance.
- Ideally having worked in a similar type of tech company and/or a similar industry.
- Ideally used to collaborating directly with other department heads within the company.
- Ideally experience in data cleansing to keep data lists up to date for future marketing activities.
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience plus an attractive bonus scheme.
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free parking.
- Employee perk scheme through Perkbox with access to lots of discounts off well know brands.
- Development opportunities as company expands.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays plus Christmas/New Year closure (6 additional days 2019).
- Friendly, flexible working environment.
Apply for this role
Please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.