We are NBM Solicitors, following your inquiry via Compare My Move a member of our new business team will be in contact with you to provide you with a conveyancing quote for your consideration. Below we have provided you with some key information about our firm and your quotation.
Key information about our firm:
- Established in 1985 - traditional conveyancing solicitor firm. Our head office is based in Chelmsford Essex and our second office is in Cambridge. Regardless of the distance, you are still able to choose us to act for you and you will not normally be required to attend our office at any stage throughout the process.
- Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England & Wales
- Accredited with Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) status by the Law Society of England & Wales
- Rated 'EXCELLENT' on Trustpilot
- Trusted and on the panel for over 60 + mortgage lenders to include: Barclays, Halifax, HSBC, Lloyds, Metro Bank, Nationwide, Natwest, RBS, Santander.
Key information about your quote, giving you peace of mind to instruct us today:
- No upfront deposit or legal fees to pay
- No Completion, No Legal Fees option available
- All of our quotes are on a fixed fee basis e.g. we do not charge for time spent on a call with you or for the number of emails/letters we send
- Your quote is valid for 14 days
Our competitive price incentive:
We understand you may be looking at several other quotes comparing the cost of legal fees. We aim to be as competitively priced as possible without compromising on quality, therefore we will endeavour at our discretion to either:
- Price match another quote you have received or
- Beat the cheapest quote you have received or
- Reduce the price of our quote.
How to Proceed & FAQs
To instruct us, simply click the green ‘instruct now button’ below your quote and provide us with the required information. Once we have this we will open your file as soon as possible, usually within 1-2 hours on the same day before the close of business. Once your file is opened you will receive three emails:
- Welcome Pack email - this will contain documents for you to complete and return to us. You can do this by email or post
- Online portal email - this will contain a link for you to create a new password that will enable you to access our Case Tracker portal where you will be able to see the progress of your file, upload your documents and communicate with us using the portal messaging system
- Next steps email - this will contain our contact details and the name of your individual dedicated case handler who will be acting for you
Once we have received your completed Welcome Pack and documents your file will be moved to the legal department for your case handler to commence the conveyancing work.
We are also able to assist with the following:
- Residential & Commercial Property - Purchase / Sale / (Re) Mortgage
- New build & Shared Ownership property - Purchase / Sale
- Probate Property - Purchase / Sale
- (Re) Mortgage - Equity release / Bridging finance / Shariah-compliant funds / Repayment of Help to Buy
- Auction Property - Purchase / Sale / Legal Pack Report
- Lease Extensions
- Transfer of Equity - Adding or removing names from a property following e.g a (Re) Mortgage, Divorce, Tax purposes
- Property Gifting
- Acting for a Limited Company - Purchase / Sale / (Re) Mortgage
- Acting for a Trust - Purchase / Sale
- Preparing a Deed of Trust
- Will Writing
- ID1 form certification