Let's talk: 02920 660143
mon-fri, 9:00am - 5:30pm

Coversure Insurance at Compare My Move

Zenyx Griffiths
Written by Zenyx Griffiths
4th September 2017 (Last updated on Monday 13th November 2017)

Compare My Move take great pride in working only with verified and trustworthy removals professionals. Part of the assurance we like to offer our users and your customers is that you have the appropriate insurance in place.

Compare My Move has partnered with Coversure to provide our moving partners with all their insurance needs.

As an extra perk to your Compare My Move membership, you can get signed up to the suitable insurance provider and cover yourselves with the appropriate insurance. This is expected from a professional company. It provides you with a certain level of trust and merit and can, therefore, bring you more leads and customers.

In order to become a trusted and verified partner of Compare My Move, you will need to have Goods In Transit and Public Liability Insurance. If any of your insurance policies are due to expire or are up for renewal, you will be offered a very competitive quote with extensive cover.

We have competitive quotes available for:

  • Goods in Transit Insurance
  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Employers Liability Insurance
  • Removal Vehicles Insurance

This article will cover the following points

Goods In Transit Insurance from Coversure Public Liability Insurance and Employers Liability Insurance Removals Vehicle Insurance

Goods In Transit Insurance from Coversure

Goods in Transit Insurance from Coversure is designed with you in mind. The policies cover:

  • Removal companies
  • The goods in the removals vehicle
  • Overnight parking
  • UK and Worldwide cover
  • Personal effects

Public Liability Insurance and Employers Liability Insurance

Coversure’s liability insurance is there to protect your business. Public Liability Insurance will cover you and your business in instances where a customer has been injured or their property has been damaged as a result of actions by you or your business. Any business that comes into contact with members of the public as part of their day to day operations will do well to add this insurance.

Employers Liability Insurance is a legal requirement for employers in the UK. As an employer, you are required to provide a safe working environment for your staff as, if there is an accident and a team member is injured or becomes sick as a result of actions at work or the work environment then, the employer may be required to provide financial support.

Removals Vehicle Insurance

Insuring your removals vehicle is something you cannot avoid so, why not see how much you can save with Coversure when you have partnered with Compare My Move?

It may be a 7.5-tonne flatbed or a 44-tonne haulage vehicle, whatever it is, it will need suitable insurance cover.

The Coversure Truck Insurance is well suited to Removal Companies. The Benefits include:

  • Cover for your own goods or haulage
  • Cost Comparisons and Competitive Prices
  • Loyalty Discounts
  • Cover for drivers over 21

Coversure Truck Insurance can cover:

  • Removal Vans
  • Trucks
  • HGVs
  • Flat Beds

Vehicles not listed above may also be covered so be sure to speak to a Coversure adviser.

When you have joined Compare My Move, should you choose to get your insurance quotes through our Coversure Partnership, there will be no obligation and the quote will be free… But once you do get your insurance through them, you really could save a packet. 

Covershore Cta