Which service do you offer?

conveyancing removals surveying storage

Photo ID

All partners must show proof of photo ID. This can be in the form of a passport or a driving license.


All of our partners are required to be regulated by the SRA, CLC, LSS, LSNI or CILEx. We will cross-reference your company on the relevant regulatory website, and you will need to provide a membership number if applicable.

Fully working website

To become a partner, you must have a working website. This must include full contact details including office address, email address and contact number. Ideally, your website should explain the conveyancing services you provide, and any customer feedback should be clearly displayed.

Call us today: 02920 660143
9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday