Which service do you offer?

conveyancing removals surveying storage

Photo ID

All partners must show proof of photo ID. This can be in the form of a passport or a driving license.


All of our partners taking RICS Home Survey Level 2 and 3 and Valuation Report leads are required to be RICS regulated before they can be considered to become a Compare My Move partner. Surveyors taking Party Wall and/or Snagging Survey leads must be regulated by either RICS or RPSA. You will need to provide proof of this by way of your RICS or RPSA membership number and we will also crosscheck this.

Fully working website

We expect all companies to display their full company contact details, which should include office address, contact number and email address at a minimum. Ideally, your website should explain the services you provide, and any customer feedback should be clearly displayed. If you don't have a website, we will accept an up to date RICS profile.

Call us today: 02920 660143
9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday