About this guide
Although tedious, packing is a vital step in the moving house process. How you pack your items can determine what condition they’re in when they arrive at your new home. With careful planning and professional tips, you can ensure your items have a safe journey, with little to no damage.
Don’t let sloppy packing disrupt your move. With Compare My Move’s insightful guide, you’ll soon know all the best ways to successfully and safely pack your individual items before your removal.
- You should gradually pack your belongings from 7 weeks before your moving date to ensure a stress-free packing process.Read this article
- Moving house can be expensive, but you can save money by finding ways to get free cardboard boxes. Here is a list of ways to find free boxes before you move.Read this article
- Packing boxes is one of the more tedious tasks of moving house if unprepared. We provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to pack boxes when moving house, as well as some useful tips that will make the process more efficient.Read this article
- Labelling your boxes is a must when moving house, many people often overlook this simple but effective task. Learn the best ways to label your moving boxes here.Read this article
- We've created this guide to show you how to make your own wardrobe box for packing clothes when moving house. Save money with this moving hack.Read this article
- Smaller items like shoes can sometimes take the most time to pack and move, and if not done right, they can end up damaged. Follow this guide to ensure you take the right steps to pack and move your shoes.Read this article
- House removals experts, Compare My Move have put together this ultimate guide containing everything you need to know about how to pack books for moving house.Read this article
- Moving your plants when you move house doesnt need to be tricky, Compare My Move provides 8 top tips on how to pack and move your plants when moving house.Read this article
- Moving a piano without using a removal company doesn't have to be difficult or dangerous. Follow our step by step guide on how to move your piano safely when moving house.Read this article
- We've compiled the ultimate guide to help you safely move every kitchen appliance to your new house. From how to move your oven to moving your fridge, we've got you covered.Read this article