Are you looking for the best surveyors in Bury St Edmunds for 2024?
Written 1st Jan 2024
Here at Compare My Move, we work with many of the best surveyors in Bury St Edmunds. Our surveying partners provide high standards of service to their customers. They are also all RICS-regulated and approved.
Each partner that offers Party Wall and new-build Snagging Surveys can also be RPSA-approved. This helps to ensure each survey provided is completed to industry standards.
In this article, we take a closer look at the top-rated surveying partners in Bury St Edmunds. This will help you to choose the best surveying company in the area.
|Countrywide Home Surveys
|McCallums Property Surveying
|Dunford Penrose Surveyors
|Phoenix Surveyors Limited
|House to Home Chartered Surveyors
|e.surv Chartered Surveyors
|Nest Chartered Surveyors
How We Selected These Surveying Companies
Our team carefully considered the 10 best surveying companies in Bury St Edmunds by looking at their reviews. The companies with the highest number of reviews were chosen and included in our list. If the number of reviews is equal, we then consider the average rating.
Every review has been written by real Compare My Move customers. These customers have personal experiences of using the surveying companies reviewed. The overall ratings were based on the overall moving day experience, customer experience and value for the money.
Our partners are required to pass our strict verification process, which involves:
- Professional Company Checks: Each Compare My Move partner needs to prove they are a legitimate company. We always carry out verification checks to ensure this is the case.
- Online Presence: Compare My Move partners need to have an up-to-date website or Facebook Business page. Their contact details and location need to be displayed on the site with the correct details.
- Positive Company Reviews: We read real customer reviews of each company before we accept them as a partner. This helps us verify whether the company is providing a reliable and trusted service.
- Regulations and Accreditations: Every Surveyor offering Level 2 Surveys, Level 3 Surveys and Valuation Reports must be regulated by RICS. Surveyors offering Party Wall Survey and Snagging Surveys can be regulated by either RICS or the RPSA.
- Code of Practice: Our partners need to abide by Compare My Move's Code of Practice. This makes sure that each customer receives a high-quality service. Partners should always contact customers within 48 hours of receiving their lead.
Save on Your Property Survey
Speak to a RICS Surveyor Today
How to Find a Surveying Company
Compare My Move can help assist you with choosing a surveying company in Bury St Edmunds that is trusted and verified. You simply need to fill out our online form. We can then connect you with up to 6 different local surveying companies, helping you to save up to 70% on your surveying costs.
Alternatively, you can ask family and friends for suggestions. Before deciding on a surveying company, it's useful to have several quotes to compare and contrast. This will give you a better idea of the services provided and overall costs.