Compare House Removals

Get your free quotes and save up to 70% today!

| Rating from Trustpilot

Save up to 70% off your removal costs

Get up to 6 free, no obligation quotes

Compare verified removal companies

Your Move (58)

10 Best Schools In Harrow 1

The 10 Best Primary and Secondary Schools in Harrow

To help you narrow down the perfect London area for you and your family, Compare My Move has created this list of the 10 best primary and secondary schools in Harrow.

2 months ago Read more

Best Areas For Help To Buy In Reading

The 10 Best Areas for Help to Buy in Reading

The average price that first-time buyers spent on properties in Reading during January 2019 was £269,344, according to the House Price Index. With the aid of the Help to Buy schemes, you can also join these previous first-time buyers and take your first step onto the property ladder.

2 months ago Read more

Best London Commuter Towns

The 10 Best London Commuter Towns

Over the last year, the average price of properties within London was £636,199. To make your London removals as stress-free as possible, Compare My Move has created a list of the best London commuter towns, including property and rent prices as well as distance and travel costs.

2 months ago Read more

Best Areas To Rent In Manchester

Best Areas to Rent in Manchester

The third-most visited city in the UK and one famous for its iconic music scene, Manchester is a vibrant and multi-cultural part of the UK. Our best and cheapest area to rent in Manchester is Wigan, with an average asking rent of £514 per month and a close-knit community to make you feel at home.

2 months ago Read more

Best Areas Of Cardiff For First Time Buyers

Best Areas of Cardiff for First-Time Buyers

Cardiff has a variety of areas perfect for first-time buyers to happily settle into whilst keeping within an affordable budget. Set yourself the right budget by browsing our guide of the 10 best areas of Cardiff for first-time buyers.

2 months ago Read more

Cheapest Areas To Rent In London

Cheapest Areas to Rent in London

London is known for its high prices making it difficult to get onto the property ladder, but the cheapest area to rent in London in 2019 is Bexley, with the average asking rent currently at £1,155 per month.

3 months ago Read more

Help To Buy London  The Scheme Explained

Help to Buy London: The Scheme Explained

Help to Buy London are government-funded schemes that allow first-time buyers to get onto the property ladder more quickly and to buy a house with a minimum of a 5% deposit. It has recently been extended by the government until 2023.

3 months ago Read more

Page 1 of 9 12 3 4 »